Topics : It is the second phase of the multistage reopening policy introduced by the Bali governor.The first phase started on July 9 with the reopening of the island’s tourist attractions and facilities solely for the island’s own residents. The third and most crucial phase, in which the island will be reopened for international tourists, is to kick off on Sept. 11.”We urge the government to repeal Ministry of Law and Human Rights Regulation No 11/2020 to facilitate the implementation of the third phase of reopening,” Koster said.The regulation prohibits the entrance of foreigners into Indonesian territory in an effort to curb the spread of the coronavirus pandemic.Koster said he was convinced that Bali would be ready for the full reopening of tourism, an industry that accounts for more than 52 percent of the island’s economic.”As of today, the cumulative number of COVID-19 cases has reached 3,360, [which includes] 2,788 recoveries, 48 deaths and 524 active cases. Bali scores a recovery rate of 82.98 percent, the second-highest in Indonesia, after West Sumatra. We are experiencing a positive development in dealing with the pandemic,” he said.Koster stressed that tourist attractions and facilities across the island had implemented the required health protocols to ensure the safety of their patrons.”The world is watching closely, and the success of Bali in reopening its tourism will greatly influence our efforts to resurrect Indonesian tourism,” Tourism and Creative Economy Minister Wishnutama said. Coordinating Maritime Affairs and Investment Minister Luhut Pandjaitan, Tourism and Creative Economy Minister Wishnutama and Bali Governor I Wayan Koster were joined by scores of dignitaries as they struck a kulkul (bamboo slit drum) to mark the reopening. Toward the end of the ceremony, they raised their hands in a joint toast featuring the island’s locally produced palm spirit of arak.”This is a historical day, and the decision to reopen the island was not made hastily. It was made after taking into consideration the number of people who have been discharged and recovered, the mortality rate as well as the fact that the island, with regard to the pandemic, now comprises green and yellow zones, no red zones,” Luhut said in his speech.He stressed that the implementation of health protocol was a non-negotiable requirement for the reopening of the island for tourism and warned that the government might close down the sector again should one of the island’s regions be declared a red zone.The reopening means that Bali reopened its doors to domestic tourists on July 31. In 2018, the number of domestic tourists exceeded 9.7 million, or 61.6 percent of the total number of visitors. After a five-month hiatus imposed in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Bali was officially reopened for tourism in a modest ceremony in Bali’s tourism enclave of Nusa Dua on Thursday evening.
PIETERMARITZBURG, South Africa, (CMC) – Lower order batsman Alick Athanaze struck a bold, unbeaten half-century to lift West Indies Under-19s to a crucial four-wicket win over South Africa Under-19s here Sunday and set up a thrilling end to the five-match series.Chasing a modest 208 for victory in the fourth Youth One-Day International at City Oval, West Indies got home in the 45th over with Athanaze top-scoring with 66 not out.Bhaskar Yadram extended his good run of form with 65 while Matthew Patrick chipped in with 28 on debut.Sixteen-year-old off-spinner Kgaudisa Molefe claimed three for 51.The hosts had earlier stumbled to 207 all out off 48.2 overs, after they were sent in, with opener Matthew Breetzke stroking 55, captain Raynard van Tonder, 38, and Hermann Rolfes, 37.Nyeem Young, a 16-year-old pacer from Barbados, picked up three for 42 while Patrick ended with two for 26 with his off-breaks.The victory levelled the series at 2-2 with Wednesday’s fifth match in Durban now a virtual final.South Africa were handed a great start when Breetzke anchored two successive half-century stands at the top of the order to propel his side up to 111 for one.He counted seven fours in an 83-ball knock, putting on 51 for the first wicket with Jiveshan Pillay (23) and 60 for the second with van Tonder who faced 44 deliveries and counted four boundaries.Van Tonder’s run out in the 23rd over triggered a slump where six wickets tumbled for 22 runs to leave South Africa tottering on 133 for seven in the 35th over.Rolfes and Fraser Jones (24) then staged a rearguard action with 53 for the eighth wicket to bolster the innings late.Molefe than rocked the Young Windies, grabbing two early wickets as the visitors crashed to 59 for four in the 16th over.But Athanaze came to his side’s rescue in an innings which required 80 deliveries and included nine fours and a six. More importantly, the Dominican put on 99 for the fifth wicket with Yadram who hit nine fours in his 75-ball knock.Molefe returned to get the breakthrough, trapping Yadram lbw in the 32nd over but Patrick held his nerve in a 45-run sixth wicket stand with Athanaze to put the Windies over the line.
This medium ensures that Valverde did not receive a clear response in the face to face and that, finally, Barça called his representative in the middle of the afternoon to inform him that the dismissal would be effective in the next few hours. Thus, this Tuesday will be the last day of Ernesto Valverde in Barcelona. The coach of Viandar de la Vera will go to his office in Sant Joan Despí to collect his things and say goodbye to the first team and employees of the club. They add in the BEING that the president stressed that “there was a lot of pressure” and denied the information that pointed out that the club had gone to look for Xavi Hernández to be his substitute. Valverde took the opportunity and asked them to be clear. The Txingurri called on those present to call his representative if they wanted to fire him and warned: If I did not receive an answer I would go to the training on Tuesday. Ernesto Valverde stopped being coach of FC Barcelona on Monday. In the club there were doubts with Txingurri and the defeat in the Spanish Supercup ended up sentencing him even if the team went to the Champions League qualifiers as a group champion and is the current leader of LaLiga Santander.Before the announcement of Quique Setién as his substitute, There were several meetings in the Ciutat Esportiva Joan Gamper between the board and also the board with the coach. After training, Ernesto Valverde met with Josep María Bartomeu, president, the executive director Òscar Grau and the manager Javier Bordas to elucidate his future. According to Sique Rodríguez in Cadena SER, Valverde left that meeting with the feeling that Bartomeu was trying to force his resignation.