Tag:

上海老lf

The most likely result in every Championship match this weekend

first_img Every time Ally McCoist lost it on air in 2019, including funny XI reactions 6 latest MONEY Most Popular Championship News 6 Norwich City striker Teemu Pukki Blackburn Rovers v RotherhamBlackburn win – 45 per cent chance of happeningRotherham win – 26 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 29 per cent chance of happeningBolton Wanderers v Swansea CityBolton win – 29 per cent chance of happeningSwansea win – 42 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 29 per cent chance of happening SHOCK Birmingham City star Kristian Pedersen beats Sheffield Wednesday’s on loan midfielder Joshua Onomah. Derby County boss celebrates knocking Manchester United out of the Carabao Cup. 6 6 Liverpool news live: Klopp reveals when Minamino will play and issues injury update AJ reacts after Hearn reveals he is on verge of being forced to vacate world title The biggest clash of the day sees Leeds take on West Brom in the evening kick-off and the game could easily go both ways though, but we wouldn’t like to predict what the outcome will be. Instead we’ll leave it to some people with fantastic knowledge and a tested system.FiveThirtyEight have crunched the numbers and given the likeliness of each outcome in every game, but what do they think will happen? Find out below.*All figures are rounded and may not total 100 per cent 6 LATEST Arsenal transfer news LIVE: Ndidi bid, targets named, Ozil is ‘skiving little git’ scrap POLITICS Joshua on verge of being forced to vacate a world title, frustrated Hearn admits QPR will be looking for another win Forbes list reveals how much Mayweather, Ronaldo and Messi earned this decade Gerrard launches furious touchline outburst as horror tackle on Barisic sparks chaos Sheffield United v Sheffield WednesdaySheffield United win – 60 per cent chance of happeningSheffield Wednesday win – 17 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 23 per cent chance of happeningBirmingham City v Hull CityBirmingham win – 46 per cent chance of happeningHull win – 25 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 29 per cent chance of happening Middlesbrough v Wigan AthleticMiddlesbrough win – 61 per cent chance of happeningWigan win – 13 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 26 per cent chance of happeningNorwich City v MillwallNorwich win – 49 per cent chance of happeningMillwall win – 24 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 27 per cent chance of happening Can Leeds United stay top of the Championship table? Tom Carroll in action for Swansea City. gameday cracker Boxing Day fixtures: All nine Premier League games live on talkSPORT Bristol City v Preston North EndBristol City win – 47 per cent chance of happeningPreston win – 25 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 28 per cent chance of happeningDerby County v Aston VillaDerby win – 46 per cent chance of happeningAston Villa win – 26 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 28 per cent chance of happening Reading v Ipswich TownReading win – 46 per cent chance of happeningIpswich win – 26 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 29 per cent chance of happeningWest Bromwich Albion v Leeds UnitedWest Brom win – 39 per cent chance of happeningLeeds win – 33 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 28 per cent chance of happening revealed BEST OF 6 MANDATORY Saturday is here and we’ve got 11 Championship games to get stuck into.Sheffield United and Sheffield Wednesday got the weekend underway live on talkSPORT 2 as they played out a 0-0 draw, thanks to Owls goalkeeper Cameron Dawson who saved a penalty The average first-team salaries at every Premier League club in 2019 Watch astonishing moment heavyweight out on his feet turns tables and floors prospect Nottingham Forest v Stoke CityNottingham Forest win – 33 per cent chance of happeningStoke win – 38 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 29 per cent chance of happeningQueens Park Rangers v BrentfordQPR win – 32 per cent chance of happeningBrentford win – 40 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 29 per cent chance of happeninglast_img read more