first_imgREPORTSOld Orchard Saturday DivisionArranmore United 0 Glencar Celtic 0 Arranmore played host to Glencar Celtic on the Island in a ding dong battle. Both teams were at it from the start with Glencar’s neat football creating one or two chances for Conor Gibbons and Eddie Mc Laughlin. Arranmore had chances of their own through the Mc Glanaghey brothers but the away keeper Dominic Friel was outstanding on the day and denied both brothers from the first minute to the last. Arranmore upped the tempo after the change around and came close through Gavin, Chris and then Reynolds but again the way keeper was having the game off his life. Sean O’ Hara was creating havoc down the Arranmore right sending ball after ball into the danger area. Declan Scanlon, on in the 2nd half, almost got the breakthrough for Glencar but he was denied when running clean through, first by the home keeper then by Danny Rodgers. Michael McHugh saw a header go wide late on for the islanders and a combination of centre back and goalkeeper denied Chris Mc Glanaghey a last minute winner as he dived to head the ball home only for it to be taken off his head at the last moment. Best for Glencar was Dominic Friel who had a day you wish for as a goalkeeper while Chris Mc Glanaghey and Sean O’ Hara were the pick from the Arran lads. Referee: Con Mc LaughlinFintown Harps AFC 0 Strand Rovers 4In wintery conditions at Pairc Achla Fintown Harps hosted Strand Rovers.In the first half Fintown were in control of the game creating numerous goal chances but just not scoring. Strand eventually settled down and it became a 50/50 game. In the second half both teams came out fighting. Strand to the 1st goal of the game taken well by Adam Mc Hugh. Fintown dominated again for the next ten minutes but their hard work just didn’t pay off. In the 20th minute Strand scored another, this time from Doalty Boyle. Shortly afterwards Shan McMillan scored to make it 3-0 in the 25th minute. As the visitors applied pressure to Fintown’s defence Dara Hanlon secured the win with a 4th goal. Great team performances from both sides. Referee: Brian O’ KaneMulroy Celtic 4 Orchard F.C. 3 Mulroy Celtic came out on top in a feisty encounter against league leaders Orchard F.C. Orchard came into the game massive favourites, unbeaten all season and destroying all in front of them. Mulroy took an early lead when Michael Sweeney headed home from a superb Joe Kerr free kick. Dead ball expert Kerr caused bother with his deliveries all day and soon he added a second when his delivery was carried over the line by the Goalkeeper. Tempers flared and tension grew and Orchard’s lack of discipline was punished with a red card mid-way through the first half. Mulroy capitalised and went three up when Michael Sweeney bust through and calmly slotted home. The game threatened to spill out of control at times but to Orchard’s credit they regrouped in the second half and before Mulroy knew what hit them it was 3-2. Orchard pressed for the equaliser but another Mulroy break saw Johnny Friel add a fourth, finishing magnificently under pressure . Orchard came again and pulled another back to make for a tense last five minutes however the Mulroy defence held on for what was an unexpected but superb victory. Mulroy had heroes all over the pitch with Mc Garvey, Shane Friel and Johnny Friel magnificent throughout however man of the match went to veteran skipper Michael Mc Grory who led by example throughout putting his body on the line for the cause . Michael Doherty showed his class for Orchard despite being closely shielded by the tireless Mc Garvey.Drumbar F.C. 1 Drumkeen United(No Report Submitted)Glencar Inn Saturday Reserve DivisionErne Wanderers Reserves 1 Glenea United Reserves 2 The home side started off strong but went behind on 20 minutes from a penalty after Wanderers captain Packie Hill was deemed to have fouled the Glenea striker, Glenea came to life after the penalty but failed to take any of their chances with the Erne back four keeping tight and clearing their lines. Stephen McLaughlin and Dan Warnock came close for Erne. The equaliser came just before half time through Hill. The second half saw Glenea apply some early pressure but again some quick thinking at the back and some top drawer saves from Karl O’ Brien in the Wanderers net kept the score even. As the half wore on Erne got back into the game and started creating chances again, pushing forward for a winner Wanderers were caught short at the back and conceded a second goal with five minutes remaining on the clock. The game finished 2-1 in Glenea’s favour. Referee: Maurice LavertySt. Catherines Reserves 7 Cappry Rovers Reserves 0St Catherines opened the scoring after 10 minutes when Daniel Breslin tapped home from close range. Breslin doubled his tally after 18 minutes with a shot from the edge of the box. Cappry looked dangerous on the counter attack and Shane O’Gara produced an excellent save from a one on one situation. Kristian McNelis got St Catherines third on forty minutes with a finish from inside the penalty box. Daniel Breslin completed his hat-trick from the penalty spot on fifty four minutes and on 60 minutes grabbed his fourth of the game when he rounded the Cappry keeper. Kristian McNelis and Shaun Gorrell completed the scoring for the home team. Best for St Catherines were Shaun Gorrell and Daniel Breslin. Team performance from Cappry. Referee: Seamus Mc GroryMilford United Reserves 1 Castlefin Celtic Reserves 3 This game was switched to Rathmullan because of a waterlogged pitch in Milford. Castlefin started the brighter and went one up after ten minutes through Mathew O’Rourke. Just five minutes later it was 2-0, a speculative shot from outside the box from Mathew O’Rourke managed to slip through the keeper’s hands. Castlefin found themselves down to ten men after only half an hour. Milford struggled to create any clear cut chances until the 88th minute when Elliot Serrinha found space in the box to fire home. With Milford pressing for an equaliser they were caught on the break, Keith Nelis found the back of the net with the last kick of the game. Mathew O’Rourke was best for Castlefin. Referee: Michael McFaddenDonegal Town Reserves 2 Glenree United Reserves 1Donegal Town were on top from the off, a number of early chances falling to the forward pairing of David “Ted” Bustard and Aaron Gallagher. Donegal’s best chance came half-way through the first half, Bustard displaying his athleticism with an overhead kick that was narrowly tipped over the bar by Glenree’s keeper. The breakthrough came on the stroke of halftime, a threaded through ball from Adrian Ward finding the feet of Bustard who blasted it home from close range. The second half commenced much in the style of the first half with Donegal Town dominating the play. Contrary to play it was Glenree who found the net first, Kyle Doherty converting a penalty awarded when the Glenree striker was brought down inside the Donegal Town box. This signified a change in the style of the game, Glenree were back in action. However, deservedly Donegal Town were the victors with “Ted” Bustard once again finding the back of the net, dispatching a loose ball in the Glenree box.Drumoghill F.C. 3 Curragh Athletic Reserves 2Drumoghill came out on top in this hard fought game against a spirited Curragh side who gave as good as they got in a highly entering game in ‘The Moss’ . The visitors took the lead on fifteen minutes when Micky Kearny latched onto a loose ball in the 18 yard box which he hit first day high in to the top corner leaving Toner no chance in goals. Drumoghill settled well after this and took the game to Curragh but it wasn’t until the fortieth minute they breached the Curragh defence when Karlos Rodgers played a lovely ball in behind for Marcus Oliver to run onto and slot past the Curragh keeper . Three minutes later Drumoghill where ahead when Kevin Higgins’ header hit the back off the net from a Christy Martin corner kick. Curragh equalised in the sixty minute when Shea Hannigan headed home from a corner Both teams played some great attacking football for the final thirty minutes in search of that one goal that would win the game and it was Drumoghill who got it when Marcus Oliver again latched onto a John O’ Kane pass to round the keeper and fire home the winner on eighty five minutes Best for Drumoghill were Marcus Oliver and John O’ Kane with Micky Kearny staring for the Curragh . Referee: Dessie Mc LaughlinBrian Mc Cormick Sports Premier DivisionGweedore Celtic 0 Milford United 4Four first half goals gave the away team all three points and set them up as title contenders. Gweedore’s game was littered with mistakes, all of which were duly punished by a hungry Milford team. All the goals came in a ten minute spell midway through the half when Milford enjoyed a purple patch. The scores came courtesy of Black, Serrahina, Flood and Merritt. The second half saw Milford resting on their lead and run out easy winners. Best for Gweedore were Chris Mc Fadden ,Joe Bonar and Ciaran Mc Hugh and an all-round team performance from Milford. Referee: Mick LaganSt. Catherines3 Cappry Rovers 1St. Catherine’s played host to Cappry Rovers in Emerald Park on Sunday afternoon. The game was only six minutes in when Cappry were awarded a penalty. Up stepped Darren O’ Leary who saw his penalty saved by the St. Catherine’s keeper Michael Mullin. On thirteen minutes St. Catherine’s were given a penalty and Shane O’ Rourke saw his kick saved by the Cappry keeper. Cappry took the lead on Fourteen minutes when Aaron Kelly scored from inside the box. St Catherine’s came into the game after that and on thirty one minutes Barry Rose got the ball on the edge of the box and hit a shot that went into the bottom corner of the Cappry net to level the scores at the break. The second half started with both teams trying to get in front. Barry Cannon found space inside the Cappry box on seventy minutes and he fired his side into a 2-1 lead. Cappry had a couple of chances but they could not find an equaliser as Michael Mullin in the St. Catherine’s goal made some good saves. With eighty five minutes gone Barry Rose got the ball and he shot through a crowed Cappry penalty area to put St. Catherine’s 3-1 up and settle the contest.Drumoghill F.C. 5 Castlefin Celtic 0Drumoghill FC haven’t won a Premier Division title in over 20 years but did their hopes no harm with this deserved victory over Castlefin Celtic to leapfrog their fellow contenders. Drumoghill were impressive throughout although Castlefin will feel that they didn’t do themselves justice at all. Paddy Rafferty and Christopher Malseed made the big difference on the day, both managing to help themselves to a brace of goals. They were also instrumental in setting up the opening goal on 18 minutes when Malseed stole possession from Johnny Doherty in midfield and sent Rafferty clear and the striker picked out Liam O’Donnell at the back post to open the scoring. Castlefin enjoyed their share of the ball during the opening half with Ronan Tourish and Barry Tourish causing concern down the flanks but they were unable to create any chances of note. They were made to pay on the stroke of half time when Malseed hammered home to double the home side’s lead. The next goal was always to going to be vital and Drumoghill grabbed it early in the second half to settle the game as a contest. Gerard Mc Granaghan and Malseed combined in midfield to send Liam O’Donnell clear and he found Rafferty who converted from 10 yards. Within minutes it was 4-0, Malseed driving home from the edge of the area with the aid of a deflection. It was courtesy of another deflection that enabled Rafferty to make it 5-0 on 64 minutes, although the scoreline was now one that was becoming harsh on the visitors. Drumoghill were worthy victors and will hope this result provides the platform for them to maintain their challenge for the title whilst Castlefin will be hoping that they can bounce back in their next outing. Referee: Paddy DuffyKilmacrennan Celtic 4 Glenea United 4Glenea opened the scoring on 12 minutes when Ciaran Mc Geady was played in by Lee ‘O’Brien and he slid the ball home. Kilmacrennan equalised on 25 minutes when Ciaran Kelly hammered the ball home from close range after Ciaran Gallagher had made a good save.Glenea retook the lead on 37 minutes when Padraig McGee scored from the penalty spot. Kilmacrennan once more equalised on 43 minutes when Michael McLaughlin scored direct from a corner. Glenea went ahead on 50 minutes when Darren Mc Geever headed home a free-kick. Glenea extended their lead on 75 minutes when Ciaran Mc Geady turned on the edge of the box and found the corner of the net. Kilmacrennan pulled a goal back on 89 minutes when Ryan Shields headed home a corner. Kilmacrennan equalised on 97 minutes when Timmy Burke scored from close range. Team efforts from both sides. Referee: Kevin Logue.Kildrum Tigers 4 Rathmullan Celtic 2Rathmullan started brightly and took the lead when Eamon Sheridan fired home from 30 yards. Kildrum struck back straight away when Reece Laird latched onto a short back pass and finished precisely. Rathmullan restored their lead when Eoin Sheridan finished after a mix-up in the Tigers defence. Kildrum struck back again straight away when after great play on the left hand side McIntyre found Crossan who made no mistake with a header at the front post. Kildrum starter brightly in the second half and took the lead after a great passage of play along the back line and Gary Crossan played a brilliant ball through to Reece Laird who again made no mistake. Rathmullan piled on the pressure to try and get the equaliser but Kildrum stayed resilient and got another when the evergreen Glenn Bovaird played Laird through and again he made no mistake. Best for Kildrum were Reece Laird, Glenn Bovaird, Conor Crossan and Gareth Colhoun. Best for Rathmullan were Shea Coyle, Eamon Sheridan and Ryan Mc Cullagh.Temple Domestic Appliances Division OneBonagee United 2 Keadue Rovers 0Bonagee opened the scoring on eight minutes when the ball broke to Austin Marron just outside the box and he shot home to the top corner of the net. Two minutes later Shane Boyle saw his strike from ten yards saved by Carr in the home goal. Keadue came close to levelling the game on fourteen minutes when a great strike from Ryan Greene beat the keeper but defender Paddy O’ Loan cleared off the line. Lee Mc Monagle and Noel O’ Donnell had chances but their strikes on goal were well saved by Ciaran Sharkey in the visitor’s goal. Shane Boyle again came close on twenty minutes only to see his header from a throw in just go over the crossbar. Keadue also had good efforts from Rory Gallagher and Conor Greene but again Carr was in great form in the home goal. Bonagee got their second goal on seventy five minutes when they were awarded a penalty for a push inside the box and Eamon Cannon shot home from the spot. Team efforts by both sides. Referee: Paddy Martin.Cranford United 5 Kerrykeel ’71 F.C. 1Cranford started well with a double each from Andrew Kelly and Niall Doherty, the second from Kelly a fine chip over the advancing keeper. Kerrykeel got a lifeline when Niall Doherty converted a penalty but this was short lived as Kelly completed his hat-trick to restore the gap. Kerrykeel pushed well in the second half but couldn’t manage to find the goals they needed.Gweedore United 1 Donegal Town 3Donegal Town came to Carrickboyle following a heavy defeat last week and took all three points following a good spirited hungry performance. The visitors got off to the best possible start when Joe McIntyre broke the off side trap with a good run and he finished well after only two minutes. United began to push and a minute later Gavin Mc Bride’s excellent free kick was brilliantly saved by Dermott Mc Cafferty and Jonathon Harkin missed the rebound. In the 8th minute Frank Mc Gee’s shot was parried onto the post by Mc Cafferty to keep his team one up. As the home side continued to push they were caught on the break in the 11th minute when a pacey David Graham finished well to make it 2-0. It was an up-hill struggle for the home side from here on in against a hungry well organised Donegal side. United had decent chances through Michael Barry, Ciaran Mc Fadden and John Mc Fadden but were unlucky on each occasion. In the second half the home side continued to push and pulled one back in the 54 minute when an excellent Darren Ferry corner was headed in by Frank Mc Gee. United looked as if they were getting back into the game however Danny Byrne secured the three points for Donegal when he finished well in the 77th minute to make it 3-1. The visitors had good chances following their third goal however Charles Doherty in the United nets was excellent on each occasion. It was an excellent team performance from Donegal Town with Shane O Donnell, Charles Doherty and debutant Adi O’Gara excelling for United on the day. Referee: James MalseedConvoy Arsenal 1 Lifford Celtic 1Orchard Park, under the lights, hosted an incident packed game on Saturday night. Convoy Arsenal sitting top of the table took on a struggling Lifford Celtic. As we all know in football the form books mean nothing and Lifford started the brighter of the two teams as Convoy Arsenal failed to find any rhythm. Convoy did get a foothold after a shaky start and should have taken the lead when Johnny Robb failed to convert a one on one. Minutes later it was Lifford who took the lead when Paul Martin headed home from a corner. Convoy were given a route back into the game in the 34th minute when they were awarded a penalty. Unfortunately Johnny Robb was again foiled by the Lifford Stopper who pulled off a fine save. Convoy piled on the pressure for the remainder of the first half but couldn’t find the equaliser despite hitting the woodwork twice. Lifford came out in the second half looking to hold on to their lead meaning an extended period of Convoy pressure. On the hour mark Convoy won their second penalty of the night when Ryan Carlin was brought down in the box. Carlin dusted himself off to take the penalty himself but then proceeded to blaze the spot kick over the bar. It was starting to look like one of those nights for Convoy until the 70th minute when Darren Harvey’s free-kick found the back of the net for Convoy’s equaliser. Convoy pushed on for the winner but Lifford held firm and the game finished all square. Lifford should be really encouraged by what they seen especially the back line and keeper who contained Convoy well. Convoy on the other hand need to pick themselves up and go again so they can continue the great season they are having. Referee: Andrew Mullin.Lagan Harps 1 Raphoe Town 0A goal from the penalty spot on fifty eight minutes from Kevin Kelly was the deciding moment in a closely fought affair. Played on a sticky pitch with both defences largely on top one goal always looked like deciding it. Lagan had a goal chalked off when Mark Hunter headed home on twenty minutes but he had fouled keeper Roy Duffy. David Craig had a diving header deflected for a corner and Jason Quinn saved Jamie Gallagher’s shot from the corner, as Raphoe responded. Kenny Doran had Lagan’s best chance but volleyed wide when Mark Hunter knocked a corner on. The decisive moment arrived when Kenny Doran was taken down on the box and although Roy Duffy got his hand to Kevin Kelly’s shot it made the back of the net. Both teams battled hard for the next goal and although Marty Brogan went close and Mark Hunter hit a post Lagan couldn’t get the second. Frank Mc Brearty and Oliver Quinn had good efforts for Raphoe but there were to be no more goals. For Lagan Paul Rodgers, David O’ Herlihy and Mark Hunter were best. For Raphoe Frank Mc Brearty, Christy Bogle and Emmett Kelly were best. Referee: Ed Moore.CT Ball Division TwoWhitestrand United 3 Curragh Athletic 2Whitestrand United’s first game after the Christmas break saw them play Curragh Athletic on a cold brisk day at Mc Garvey Park. Whitestrand started on the front foot and they missed one or two good early chances. The first goal came after good work by Shane Mc Glade ended with the striker firing past the Curragh keeper on 23 minutes. Curragh equalised when a looping shot from Garvan Tinney went over the despairing dive of the Whitestrand keeper against the run of play. Curragh then settled into the game and the game was more even as in got closer to half time. The second half started in a similar vein to the first with Whitestrand on the front foot. Again the pressure told when the excellent Kevin Loughrey crossed for Paul lynch to nod home a towering header leaving the keeper with no chance. The game was then delayed for an injury to the Curragh keeper who had to be substituted. Whitestrand then made the game safe with a third as Kevin Loughrey crossed for Shane Mc Glade to fire home. Curragh kept plugging away and eventually did get what proved to be a consolation when Jason Sweeny fired home. Best for Whitestrand were Kevin Loughrey & Shane Mc Glade.Glenree United 1 Deele Harps 1This was a tight battle between the top two in the Division. Glenree took the lead on thirty minutes when Colin Gallagher freed Karl Mc Elhinney. The game had started as a tight affair and that is how it resumed with much of the play centred around the middle of the field. Glenree held their lead until the interval. Deele levelled five minutes after the re-start when Thomas Mullan scored from the edge of the box as the ball broke following a corner kick. It remained tight until the end and neither teams managed to get a winning goal.Dunkineely Celtic 2 Ballybofey United 4A poor first half performance by Dunkineely Celtic made the task of getting a result from this game very difficult. Dunkineely had the first effort on goal in the fourth minute but Conor Shovlin’s shot was just wide. Ballybofey took command after this with Wizard Mc Gowan dictating things in midfield. They opened the scoring on 14 minutes when Mc Gowan played a great ball down the inside left channel which was knocked across the six yard line and Damien Glackin taped home. Dunkineely fought to get back into the game and Johnny Cassidy had a shot from distance well saved. Ballybofey also had chances and could have added to their tally with better finishing. They got a second on 37 minutes in a move similar to the opener with the final touch coming off a defender. They struck for a third on the stroke of half time when Mickey Lynch scored from close range following a goalmouth scramble. Dunkineely made a couple of changes at half time and improved their performance considerably. They created a number of half chances and got the breakthrough on the hour mark when Paul Murrin crossed from the left and Aaron Byrne headed home from six yards. They added a second shortly after when Aaron Byrne pounced on a defensive mistake and finished well from 10 yards. Despite their efforts Dunkineely could not force an equaliser due to poor finishing and some last ditch defending. Ballybofey broke in the final minute and Damien Glackin finished from 10 yards to seal the victory. Best for Ballybofey was Damien Glackin who a thorn in the Dunkineely side all day and for Dunkineely Pauric Conaghan put in a solid shift. Referee: Mickey Mulhern.Eany Celtic 4 Copany Rovers 1On a day perfect for football Eany welcomed their neighbours to Eany Park. The home side had a comfortable victory in the end but it was late in the game when Paul Mc Groarty, hitting a hat-trick, secured the win. The visitors survived a blistering start by the home side in which Eany had several chances, but it was the Eany Keeper that had to the first fine save on twenty minutes when clearing ball from just below his bar. The home side continued to press and they got their reward in the 35th minute when Brian McCabe fired home from a Conor McGowan cross. The second half started similar to the first with Eany in control. On the hour Copany were awarded a free kick just outside the box and Roger Leonard gave the Eany Keeper no chance when his shot went in on the angle between the crossbar and the right hand post. The game remained tight for the next period. In the 70th minute Paul Mc Groarty put Eany back into the lead when he latched onto a cross from the wing. It was Mc Groarty again in the 80th minute who put Eany 3-1 ahead when he finished a fine team move. Paul completed his hat-trick in the 85th minute to round off a good performance and leave the final score 4-1. Good team performances from both sides. Referee: Martin Mc Anneny.Letterbarrow Celtic 0 Erne Wanderer 6Erne Wanderers took advantage of a weakened Letterbarrow Celtic in Tymeen with a strong attacking performance. Letterbarrow took a blow early with an injury to their keeper which later forced him off and with no reserve keeper on the bench left the home side vulnerable. Despite having a couple of early chances Letterbarrow fell behind on fifteen minutes when Sticky Ward pounced on a sliced clearance. Further goals from Ward, Dermot Slevin, David Spratt and a hat-trick from Sean Kane sealed a dominant seven nil victory for the visitors.RESULTSSaturday 16th January 2016Old Orchard Saturday DivisionArranmore United 0 v 0 Glencar CelticFintown Harps AFC 0 v 4 Strand RoversMulroy Celtic 4 v 3 Orchard F.C.Drumbar F.C. 1 v 3 Drumkeen UnitedGlencar Inn Saturday Reserve DivisionErne Wanderers Reserves 1 v 2 Glenea United ReservesSt. Catherines Reserves 7 v 0 Cappry Rovers ReservesMilford United Reserves 1 v 3 Castlefin Celtic ReservesDonegal Town Reserves 2 v 1 Glenree United ReservesDrumoghill F.C. 3 v 2 Curragh Athletic ReservesSunday 17th January 2016Brian Mc Cormick Sports Premier DivisionGweedore Celtic 0 v 4 Milford UnitedSt. Catherines 3 v 1 Cappry RoversDrumoghill F.C. 5 v 0 Castlefin CelticKilmacrennan Celtic 4 v 4 Glenea UnitedKildrum Tigers 4 v 2 Rathmullan CelticTemple Domestic Appliances Division OneBonagee United 2 v 0 Keadue RoversCranford United 5 v 1 Kerrykeel ’71 F.C.Gweedore United 1 v 3 Donegal TownConvoy Arsenal 1 v 1 Lifford CelticLagan Harps 1 v 0 Raphoe TownCT Ball Division TwoWhitestrand United 3 v 2 Curragh AthleticGlenree United 1 v 1 Deele HarpsDunkineely Celtic 2 v 4 Ballybofey UnitedEany Celtic 4 v 1 Copany RoversLetterbarrow Celtic 0 v 6 Erne WanderersFIXTURESSaturday 23rd January 2016 K.O. 2 p.m. (Unless Stated)Old Orchard Saturday DivisionArranmore United v Drumbar F.C. (K.O. 1p.m.)Orchard F.C. v Fintown Harps AFCDrumkeen United v Mulroy CelticStrand Rovers v Glencar CelticGlencar Inn Saturday Reserve DivisionErne Wanderers Reserves v Castlefin Celtic ReservesMilford United Reserves v Glenree United ReservesKeadue Rovers Reserves v Donegal Town ReservesDrumoghill F.C. Reserves v Cappry Rovers ReservesGlenea United Reserves v Curragh Athletic ReservesSunday 24th January 2016 K.O. 2 p.m. (Unless Stated)Temple Domestic Appliances Division OneDonegal Town v Kerrykeel ’71 F.C.CT Ball Division TwoDeele Harps v Dunkineely Celtic F.C.Oscar Traynor Trophy K.O. 1.30 p.m.Donegal Junior League v UCL League (@ The Moss, Drumoghill)DONEGAL LEAGUE: ALL THE REPORTS, RESULTS AND FIXTURES was last modified: January 17th, 2016 by StephenShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window)Tags:Donegal LeagueFootballlast_img read more