Tag:

上海阿拉后花园千花网

Governor Wolf’s Middle Class Task Force Stops in Montgomery County

first_img Economy,  Press Release Harrisburg, PA – Completing a statewide tour to hear from workers and businesses, Governor Tom Wolf’s Middle Class Task Force met in Montgomery County today. The task force is hearing from workers, businesses, educators and workforce development experts about issues that are important to the middle class.“Through this task force, I want to hear from Pennsylvania’s middle class families about what they need and how we can work with businesses to create a skilled and talented workforce to support business expansion,” said Governor Tom Wolf. “These meetings will help us find strategies to close the skills gap and bring together workers, industry, educators and workforce development leaders to share information and offer solutions.”The governor appointed a diverse panel of four chairpersons to lead the task force:Gene Barr, Pennsylvania Chamber of Business and Industry President and CEO;Rick Bloomingdale, AFL-CIO President;Dr. Sue Mukherjee, Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education Assistant Vice Chancellor;Susie Snelick, Pennsylvania Workforce Development Association Chairperson.Local job seekers and students joined the business, labor, education, and workforce development experts from the community for an open conversation at the meeting.The task force met in six regions across the state in recent weeks. It will present recommendations to the governor later this year.The Wolf administration is supporting the task force with representatives from the Departments of Community and Economic Development, Education, and Labor and Industry. Governor Wolf’s Middle Class Task Force Stops in Montgomery County SHARE Email Facebook Twittercenter_img November 20, 2017last_img read more

Messi May Return against Inter Milan Tonight

first_imgThe Argentine forward returned to training last week and may be able to help Barcelona secure progression from Group B on Tuesday at the San Siro.“Leo is at the point where he might be available, but we have to wait for the training session. We have to see if he’s safe to play,” Valverde told reporters Monday.“In terms of his play and his movements, he’s fine. We have to wait. … It’s always better if he’s there. Of course it’s necessary to get Messi back as soon as possible.“There are three or four possibilities. One is that he plays from the start, or he comes on, or he goes off. What we won’t do is take any risks.”Barcelona train on Monday night in the Italian capital, after which Messi may receive his medical clearance from Barcelona’s doctors.“I don’t know if (Messi) will play tomorrow but I am happy he is back with us,” added versatile Barcelona midfielder Sergi Roberto.“It’s clear that we were worried about his absence, he’s the best player in the team and in the world.”Barcelona won the four games they have played without Messi, including beating Inter Milan 2-0 at the Nou Camp and thrashing Real Madrid 5-1 in La Liga.TONIGHT MATCHESMonaco Vs Brugge -18:45pmAtletico Vs Dortmund-21:00pmInter Vs Barca-21:00pmSpurs Vs PSV-21:00pmZvezda Vs Liverpool-18:45pmNapoli Vs PSG-21:00pmPorto Vs Lokomotiv -21:00pmSchalke Vs Galatasaray -21:00pmShare this:FacebookRedditTwitterPrintPinterestEmailWhatsAppSkypeLinkedInTumblrPocketTelegram UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUEBarcelona Coach Ernesto Valverde said yesterday that captain Lionel Messi could feature against Inter Milan in the Champions League tonight, little more than two weeks after breaking his arm.Messi was a surprise inclusion in the squad list as he was expected to be out of action for three weeks after breaking a bone in his right arm on October 20.last_img read more

England regain Euro crown, but Scots make it a nail-biter

first_img England’s men are the kings of Europe once again. Having lost the title in 2011, they regained the crown by beating Scotland 4½ – 2½ in the final at Silkeborg Ry Golfklub in Jutland, Denmark. The foundation was built in the morning when England won both foursomes thanks to Neil Raymond and Amateur champion Garrick Porteous, who beat James Ross and Ewan Scott 4 and 2, while Max Orrin and Nathan Kimsey overcame Graeme Robertson and Jack McDonald by the same margin. But the singles proved a nail-biting affair. Robertson gained the Scots first point with a 1 hole win over Callum Shinkwin only for Porteous to restore England’s advantage with a 3 and 2 success over McDonald. When Bradley Neil got home by 2 holes over Toby Tree then score was 3-2. It was left to Orrin to see England to the necessary fourth point but he had to bounce back from trailing to Scott Borrowman to force extra holes and won it on the 19th. The other game between Scott and Kimsey was halved by mutual agreement as England was already assured of the title. “It was a great performance,” said England Performance Director Nigel Edwards. “The lads stuck to the task when Scotland put us under pressure. Some great play coming down the closing holes. “The morning foursomes were crucial it gave us the edge. Hats off to Scotland who played a truly great match and were true sportsmen of the highest order. That was a great final and it was a huge relief to win. “The whole team played their part in the victory, contributing in so many ways. The players really appreciate all the support from England Golf, from the Board, the staff and everyone else involved. “Graham Walker and Terry Casey galvanised a real team effort, not just this week but over the last few years.” In the third place match, France beat the Netherlands 5-2. 13 Jul 2013 England regain Euro crown, but Scots make it a nail-biter last_img read more

Boy facing burglary charges banned from Aura Leisure Centre

first_imgA 14-year-old boy has been banned from entering the Aura Leisure centre in Letterkenny until he appears in court.The boy, who cannot be named, faces a number of alleged burglary charges. He appeared at Letterkenny District Court today accompanied by his mother.The court was told the Director of Public Prosecutions is considering the various charges against the boy.As well as warning the boy to stay away from the Aura, Judge Paul Kelly also informed him not to go near O’Donnell Park, which is adjacent to the leisure centre.Garda Sgt Jim Collins told the court that he hoped the DPP will have a decision in the matter before January 20th next.The case was adjourned until that date.Boy facing burglary charges banned from Aura Leisure Centre was last modified: November 20th, 2019 by StephenShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window)last_img read more